Much of what we default to in our running form is determined by two major underlying factors: mobility and stability. That is why it is essential to understand and correct these pre-stride fundamentals. When these biomechanics are examined, you may be able to identify the underlying inefficiencies that may be preventing you from running faster, longer or without pain. The mobility assessments analyze your range of motion, while the stability assessments measure your strength and stability while in different positions. Before starting this program, make sure to read this first.
Phase 1: Assess
- Step 1: Follow all Mobility Assessment Videos and use your Correction Master Sheet to track your results.
- Step 2: Watch all Stability Assessment Videos and use the Correction Master Sheet to track your results.
- Step 3: Move to Phase 2: Correct to find and follow the corresponding correction videos, beginning with "Mobility Corrections", then moving on to "Stability Corrections".
Thanks for checking out ACU-Running, brought to you by Topo Athletic
Before you start this program, please note the following things:
- These assessments and corrections are not meant to replace clinical analysis or treatment by a trained professional.
- If you are injured, please consult a Doctor, Physical Therapist, or a medical professional who specializes in running mechanics and treatment.
- It is important that you treat any injuries and get Doctor’s consent before beginning a new training program.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and we hope you enjoy the ACU-Running Program!