Our performance insoles powered by OrthoLite® complement our midsole/outsole platforms to deliver comfort, resilience, and odor resistance mile after mile. Each pair of insoles is made from a blend of 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for a total of 20% eco-content. Our performance insoles are specially made to match our signature roomy toe box for a perfect fit.
Eco-Friendly: These performance insoles blend 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for a total of 20% eco-content.
Long-Term Cushioning: Unlike traditional foam, OrthoLite® foam compresses less than 5% over the lifetime of the product – so the cushioning, fit, comfort and performance virtually never change.
Moisture Management: The unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite® foam creates moisture management system, helping to move moisture away and provide a cooler, drier environment.
High Level Breathability: OrthoLite® foam’s open-cell PU technology is breathable, allowing air to circulate in and around the foot, keeping the surrounding environment cooler.
Lightweight: OrthoLite® foams are extremely lightweight – enhancing performance with day-in, day-out airy comfort.
Washable: OrthoLite® foams are machine washable, coming out like virtually new every time while maintaining all the comfort and performance benefits after washing. Gentle wash, air dry.
Antimicrobial: A patented polymer cross-linked into every OrthoLite® foam continuously resists microbe growth and provides built-in protection from fungus, bacteria, and odor.
So happy with these guys! They gave my ultra adventure pros the cushion that I wish they had! This combo is my new favorite and will be running in these for a long time
I would change the insoles I typically use superfeet insoles but they do not fit well with the wide toe box. These insoles after only 120 miles are already wearing holes in them. I also made the mistake of washing these and immediately noted pieces falling off, apparently, after talking to customer support they do not recommend washing these, what?????
I love Topo shoes (my favourite brand now, have 5 pairs), but this insole is a cruel joke. Why? The foam is not dense enough and bottoms out under my weight (65 kg), it is also completely unsuitable for any trail shoe, as it keeps moisture forever. Finally, there's no rebound or anything of that sort at all. Overall, it's the worst insole I know! Topo, make TPU-based insoles and midsoles, they rock!
Love the shoes, need better options for insoles. Traditional insoles don't work well because the awareness toebox, so my current solution is to use Altra insoles. Looking forward to Topo offering something a bit better for trail running.