Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Reports to: Director of Marketing
We are seeking an energetic, creative marketing professional to join our growing team as a Graphic Design Associate on the marketing team. This role will support the Director of Marketing and collaborate with team members on email marketing, web, digital and social media initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a graphic design or a related role, and expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop specifically, Illustrator a plus). Basic HTML coding and / or experience with Google Tag Manager a plus.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the creative content development for email marketing, social media, and some aspects of digital marketing. Experience with full-scale email service providers and design requirements a plus. Exposure to different web hosting platforms also a bonus.
- Internal development of digital assets (web banners, email graphics, digital ads, animated gifs, display needs…)
- In collaboration with our ad agency, oversee the management and timely delivery of all digital advertising needs.
- Manage the digital marketing asset archive in an organized fashion for easy access and distribution.
- Support development of social media content, including ‘outside the box’, suggestive thinking on tactics which yield stronger organic engagement.
- Oversee consistent branding on Topo Athletic website and retail partner sites (including audits on website / distributor websites, social channels, and other digital platforms).
Content management responsibilities:
- Manage timeline driven graphic project list, meeting deadlines and turn-around with multiple versions of assets.Manage full-scale digital product catalogue development process, including quick turn-around on edits, layout, copy changes and updates.
- Execute on all brand photography needs (lifestyle and product) for use on social, email, print, and other channels.
- Coordinating with photographer and athletes, executing according to creative briefs, managing timeline and deliverables, and project managing the overall photography process, including ad hoc needs.
- Support key retailers, international distributors, and key business partners with updated creative assets and brand campaign visuals for co-op marketing initiatives.
- Graphic assistance with events and trade shows, according to creative specs provided by partner vendors.
- Manage periodic needs for printed marketing materials.
- Familiarity with Google Merchant Center and display networks a plus.
The Design Associate must also:
- Be a collaborative member of the team who can seamlessly work with internal PR, Ambassador, Operations and Customer Service teams on a daily basis.
- Have strong understanding of key trends across both UGC and social media / digital content development.
- Have a full understanding of all file types, sizing restrictions, graphic resolution, etc.
- Articulate Topo brand positioning and brand message visually and contextually.
- Learn Topo Athletics’ digital marketing platforms such as NetSuite, Bronto, FB Ad Manager.
- Willingness to take on added cross-departmental tasks which may fall outside of existing role.
- Be prepared to work on several projects and tasks at one time, while adhering to timelines and occasional ad hoc requests.
- A good sense of humor and a can-do, scrappy attitude is a plus.