Customer Service Associate I
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic and athletic-minded person to join our rapidly growing business as a Customer Service Associate I. Expected start date is January 2022. This person will be part of the Customer Service team and must provide exemplary service to consumers and retailers. This role will also be responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks required of all parts of the business including Marketing, Operations and Finance. Our goal is to find a candidate that is passionate about learning and growing within the Athletic Footwear/Outdoor Industries.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitor Customer Service email inbox and ensure that all emails are responded to within 24 hours
- Answer incoming phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor Order Processing email inbox and ensure that all emailed orders are entered in a timely manner
- Work with outside Sales Representatives and retailers to efficiently process retailer orders and resolve any availability issues
- Troubleshoot any quality issues with consumers and retailers, including documentation, replacements and account credits
- Enter new account information and work with outside Sales Reps to gather missing documentation
- Overall office maintenance including organization of backroom materials.
- Processing outgoing shipments in conjunction with appropriate department standards.
- Multi-tasking needs of other departments, including Marketing, Operations, and Product.
The Customer Service Associate must also:
- Have strong phone and email communication skills
- Be pro-active in identifying and resolving open Customer Service issues
- Maintain a positive attitude with consumers, retailers, and Topo staff
- Work efficiently and diligently through workload and multi-task
- Complete work in a timely manner and be detail-oriented
- Be able to work both independently and as a team
- Be able to commute into our Framingham, MA office.
- Be efficient with MS Excel and other Office applications
- Understand capabilities and basic workflow of NetSuite and increase knowledge of system.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a Customer Service or customer-facing industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
$41,000, full-time, non-exempt. Topo Athletic offers 100% employer paid benefits, including health, dental, vision, STD and LTD. Bonus structure available. All employees are also eligible to participate in the Topo Athletic 401(k) plan.
COVID note: We require this position to be on-site in Framingham, MA 2-3 days a week as part of our hybrid in-person schedule. Applicants must therefore be willing to commute to Framingham 2-3 days per week to be considered for the position. Our company has implemented specific COVID policies for in-person work.
Topo Athletic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming environment for all employees, regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.